The One Day Course
This course has now been approved by the Royal College for 5 hours of external non-clinical CPD points.
This course has been designed to give attendees a basic understanding of quality improvement theory and is aimed at developing healthcare leaders and microsystem members already involved in improvement work.
Attendees will be expected to already have some awareness of the concept of microsystem improvement. Therefore, only those who are already involved in improvement work or about to commence working with a microsystem coach should apply for this course.
- Thursday 25th October 2018 - Room 2, R Floor, Royal Hallamshire Hospital
The slides can be downloaded and printed following the link below:
- There is no cost for staff from Sheffield Teaching Hospitals.
- The cost for delegates from other NHS organisations is £90.00 per person (includes refreshments, lunch & materials).
- This course is exempt from VAT.
- External NHS staff and internal STH staff should apply to join the course by emailing Emma Milner.