Register for MCA expo '18
19th February 2018
11th & 12th June 2018
Heart of the Campus, Sheffield Hallam University, Collegiate Crescent, Sheffield, S10 2BP
We are delighted to announce our 4th annual MCA Expo event held in Sheffield.
With a focus on leading quality improvement, we are hosting two inspiring days of sharing, learning & networking including:
- Presentations by Kirsten Major, Paula Ward, Peter Homa, Liz O'Riordan and Margie Godfrey with other national and internationally renowned quality improvement leaders
- Case studies and stories from the range of improvement work going on across Sheffield
- Learn about the MCA, and the Flow Coaching Academy (FCA)
- Interactive sessions to build quality improvement knowledge and skills
- Daytime and evening events to build your own improvement network
- Talk Like TED
Register to attend by completing the online registration form below. You will then be contacted to confirm your place. If you have any questions please contact Jessica Huntington by email or telephone on 0114 2268928.
2 Day Delegate Rate including evening event and food - £189*
1 Day Delegate Rate - £139*
Both include Lunch and Refreshments
*We have a limited number of pre-paid places for STH staff, this will be confirmed as part of the application process
Presenting at Expo
We are looking for presentations from those actively involved with quality improvement at the front line of care, as well as interactive sessions which deepen participants' knowledge of Microsystem improvement, patient engagement and involvement, team coaching, leading improvement and other aspects of quality improvement.
Submit your abstracts to present in the following sessions:
- Interactive breakout sessions, 30min or 60min
- Poster competition
The sessions can be used to showcase an individual piece or programme of work, a new initiative, a case study or to deliver a workshop. We welcome abstracts from all and encourage a wide range of approaches to delivering your content.
Please note that if you are accepted for a presentation this entitles the main speaker to attend the 2 day event for free.
Closing date: 9th March 2018
Expo is approved by the Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom for 10 (external) CPD credits.
Follow our Twitter feed @sheffieldmca