MCA Expo '18
11th & 12th June 2018
Heart of the Campus
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield, S10 2BP
We are delighted to announce our 4th annual MCA Expo event held in Sheffield.
With a focus on leading quality improvement, we are hosting two inspiring days of sharing, learning & networking including:
- Presentations by Kirsten Major, Paula Ward, Peter Homa, Liz O'Riordan and Margie Godfrey with other national and internationally renowned quality improvement leaders
- Case studies and stories from the range of improvement work going on across Sheffield
- Learn about the MCA, and the Flow Coaching Academy (FCA)
- Interactive sessions to build quality improvement knowledge and skills
- Daytime and evening events to build your own improvement network
- Talk Like TED
2 Day Delegate Rate including evening event and food - £189*
1 Day Delegate Rate - £139*
Both include Lunch and Refreshments
*We have a limited number of pre-paid places for STH staff, this will be confirmed as part of the application process
Register to attend by completing the online registration form below. You will then be contacted to confirm your place. If you have any questions please contact Jessica Huntington by email or telephone on 0114 2268928.
Presenting at Expo
*Breakout Session applications now closed*
We have closed the applications for breakout sessions but are still looking for poster presentations from those actively involved with quality improvement.
Expo is approved by the Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom for 10 (external) CPD credits.
Follow our Twitter feed @sheffieldmca