MCA Expo '17
June 5th and 6th (with evening event on the 5th June)
Location: Sheffield Hallam University Charles Street Building, 133 Charles Street, Sheffield, S1 2ND
We are delighted to invite you to join us at our third MCA Expo event to be held in Sheffield this June. Expo ’17 features presentations and reflections on the range of service improvement work happening in Sheffield and beyond.
Whatever your knowledge or background of quality improvement in healthcare, you are invited to learn, share ideas and be inspired.
*New: Click here to view the Brochure Lite with Agenda and Breakout session details*
This year’s program includes:
- Contributions from Nigel Edwards (@nedwards_1), Mary Dixon-Woods (@MaryDixonWoods), Roz Davies (@roz_davies), Margie Godfrey (@MicrosystemMMG) and other national and internationally renowned quality improvement leaders.
- Case studies and stories from the Sheffield MCA and beyond.
- Learn about the MCA and the Flow Coaching Academy.
- Interactive sessions to build quality improvement knowledge and skills.
- Daytime and evening events to build your own improvement network.
- The event has been approved by the Royal College for 10 hours of external non clinical CPD points
£129 - 1 Day Delegate Rate
£169 - 2 Day Delegate Rate
Nigel Edwards - Chief Executive, Nuffield Trust
Mary Dixon-Woods - Co-Director, CCHSR
Roz Davies - Managing Director, Recovery Enterprises
Follow our twitter feed at @sheffieldmca #mcaexpo2017