MCA expo '15
The MCA expo was an exciting event held in Sheffield on the 1st and 2nd of June 2015. It featured national and international guest speakers, stories and case studies from the MCA and beyond and was an opportunity to network and to share and learn more about quality improvement and microsystem coaching. Here is a flyer about the event.
Click here to read our brochure.
Two inspiring days of sharing, learning & networking including:
- Keynotes by Paul Batalden, Margie Godfrey, Michael West (Senior Fellow, The Kings Fund) and other nationally renowned quality improvement leaders.
- Case studies and stories from the Sheffield MCA and beyond.
- Interactive sessions to build quality improvement knowledge and skills.
- Daytime and evening events to build your own improvement network.
- The event has been approved by the Royal College for 10 hours of external non clinical CPD points.
Follow our twitter feed at @sheffieldmca and the expo at #mcaexpo2015
Click here for a taster of what happened at expo2015
The MCA Story - Steve Harrison, STH
PMO - A collaborative Approach - Amy Hutchins, STH
Variation, Measurement & Queue Theory - Duncan Miller, STH
Using Insights Discovery to evaluate your Microsystem - Alison Bourne, Chesterfield Royal
Implementing and embedding microsystem improvement in Sheffield Childrens - Jude Stone
PDSA & Measurement with Mr Potato Head - Nick Miller, STH
The CHANGE Room - Dr Jennifer Hill, STH
Using De Bono's Thinking Hats in Microsystem Improvement - Jim Chapman, SHSC
Sheffield Falls Service Redesign - Jude Palyfreyman, STH
Service Improvement by Design - Joe Langley, Sheffield Hallan University
Our 2nd expo will be held on 6th & 7th of June 2016. Please email to Jessica.email@example.com to reserve a place.